Sunday, September 14, 2008

a special day

Hey, Y'all!

Today I am so glad to have you here at my blog because I love company!!

My cats were hoping you could come for their party this morning...




Layla put on her Kitty Bling and everything....


the food was oh so beautifully arranged...


Lars didn't take it very well when you stood them up...



Awww! Cats are precious...anyhoo..


The stage is set for a wonderful visit and I'm


so glad you're here! Come on in!!



NOOOOO!!!! Don't go in there, I mean it's not very blingy
or cozy!!


I couldn't wait to offer you some homemade treats for a lazy afternoon...



but seriously, just grab something yourself out of the pantry...Oreo Cakesters are good...


grab me one, too, on second thought!


I just love my vintage heirloom can opener..





it's been in my family for two generations...it's so charming how it's missing the magnet plate! RARE DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



You're still hungry? Let's look in the fridge!

Have some Food Lion brand Cole slaw with black olives, or
Food Lion butter with Food Lion pudding...
or I think I have some Food Lion apple juice..


What? You have to go? So soon? Why are you running???!!!!


Well, it's really for the best! I have so much to do...I have to lay out my bling for work tomorrow!



5 comments:

The Arnold Family said...

Set up the porch, I am ready to come in and join the fun!

Anonymous said...

Very funny!!Your kittens looked like they were having a really swell time!!love you all

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness what a laugh!! I have laughed till I cried, thanks I needed that today, so gloomy outside. You are so talented Dianne oops I mean April I can hardly tell you apart (the details and all)

Anonymous said...

how original? cute cute cute
love, ya'll!!

Anonymous said...

That was the funniest blog! I love your "bling"! Can't wait to see those kittens :)
Carrie

Where in the World Are You, Blogstalkers?

Movies I happen to love...

  • Dan in Real Life
  • Bram Stoker's Dracula
  • I Am David
  • Life is Beautiful
  • Moonstruck
  • No Country For Old Men
  • Ratatouille
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Waking Ned Devine
  • When Harry Met Sally

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
44
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


mom and me

mom and me