Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Dalton Report


Hi, guys! I hope you are all well and happy!


Really, there is nothing to REPORT in my report! Luckily, we are all healthy and everything is peaceful and good.

Usually, I pay no attention to what celebrities are blabbering about. However, I have a request today that concerns a celebrity that is, in my opinion, blaspheming God in an unspeakable manner. Please boycott Margaret Cho, if there is even one of you who is a fan of hers in the first place. She has made some horrible statements about Sarah Palin and Christians in general. It is truly shocking what she has dared to say in the name of "God". She claims to be a CHristian, herself, but if you read what has been in the news today, it is clear that Satan has her by the throat! So, pray for her if you can. I'm sorta thinking she might spontaneously burst into flames or get struck by lightning any second, actually.... here, read for yourself, if you can stand it (Mom, NOOO!!!!)
http://www.margaretcho.com/blog/2008/09/17


Speaking of celebrities, but doing what they were meant to do- LOOK PRETTY!!-I would like to announce that George Clooney and Pierce Brosnan tied for first place in our poll! Mary, you will be pleased to know that nobody voted for Brad Pitt...breakfast poll results: cereal and bagel share the top spot. One of you isn't eating breakfast- bad girl!


Here are some pictures from our August trip to the battleship in Wilmington. The boys had a great time and Barry loved teaching them about Navy life on a ship!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything is good. They made the battleship look like lots of fun! I'm not sure who margaret cho is but she sounds ignorant to say the least. Don't worry, God sees what she is doing. I love you all.

Anonymous said...

True I think you would make a great baker! Hope to see you all soon

Anonymous said...

Great pics and that ship looks like alot of fun! Hope you are all doing great! By the way I have no idea who Margaret Cho is?? I do see after reading this that she needs prayer. Talk to you all soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of the boys and Barry on the ship! They look like they had fun learning about Navy life! True looks so serious holding the gun. Hope to see ya soon!
Carrie

Where in the World Are You, Blogstalkers?

Movies I happen to love...

  • Dan in Real Life
  • Bram Stoker's Dracula
  • I Am David
  • Life is Beautiful
  • Moonstruck
  • No Country For Old Men
  • Ratatouille
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Waking Ned Devine
  • When Harry Met Sally

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
44
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


mom and me

mom and me